Channel10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organized Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daeSON

Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament!   Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 am

Welcome to the Channel 10 Organized Gaming Channel. This fourm is to bring Channel 10 into a new generation of gaming. As a way to start off this tremendous website hosted and runned by Achieve, I have decided to run a Tournament to get these things going

There is a prize of 500 g coins!!!!

Rules

You and at least 3 clan members must register to this website

Must register by Janurary 1, 2010

Tournament Rules

1) Growler/Fraps/Dxtory/Xfire/Video Camera if asked

2) This will be played in an internationals-like gameplay. In internationals, we are only allowed 2:30 on the clock at the beginning of the round. So, pretend that one minute is shaved off the clock.

a) To avoid complications, you are not allowed to plant the bomb after 1:35. Bombs must be planted before 1:35. You must chase down blue team without planting. If the bomb is planted after 1:35, the round goes to Blue team.

b) If the clock is at 1:00 and the bomb is not planted, red team must suicide.

3) DO NOT GHOST A DEAD BODY. Although we cannot enforce this, we strongly encourage that you not use any dead body POVs. The sooner clans learn that relying on ghosting will only worsen a player's ability to predict and counter an enemy's actions, the sooner clans will get better.

4) All games will be played on the US EAST SERVER or US WEST SERVER, to accommodate for the "what ifs" of the National Tournament.

5) Please.... Do not have a high ping. Any pings above 140 will not be eligible to compete (unless asked to played)

6) Channel 10 Rules apply, Maps will be chosen by the Tournament Committee (only for the Final 4)

7) No Euro Clans/Players are allowed to play

Cool A sniper may pick up a spray gun (M4A1, AK74), but a sprayer cannot pick up a sniper gun.

9) Please give host the to lowest ping. This way people can not blame lag on the host or other members
First Place Prize*

500 g coins to spilt with the winning team. Move a color up from where you stand, if not already the top.

Second Place Prize*

A Channel 10 Spot color moved up, if not already the top.

Third Place Prize*

A Channel 10 Spot color moved up, if not already the top

Please xfire me [shakenbait] if you have any questions

Agreements and Submissions - By applying for this tournament, you must obey, observe and also enforce the tournement rules. I have all right do whatever I want with this tournament, with the exception of the Tournament Prize Cash. Cash Prize may be changed only down to Two Hundred and Fifty G Coins (remember, this is solely to help Channel 10 get ready for any tournaments that IJJI, Nhn, and Worlds have coming up. Tournament Time may be change from 1 week to 3 months depending on how many teams that have applied. When asking for Screenshots, growlers, etc., all particaptants must be respectful to each other. FLAMING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Any clan that does flame to any clan will automatically be DQ, and may not be enter into any other tournament hosted by me, and/or Channel 10 Organized Gaming. Poving will be a 6 round deduction if caught and found. If you think that the other members are poving, please save the replay and have suffiecent proof, by either xfiring me, posting on youtube, or going through the replay through me

Last edited by daeSON on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Achieve

Achieve

Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament!   Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 am

ty daeson ill help out as much as i can
Back to top Go down

Channel 10 Organized Gaming Tournament!
Page 1 of 1